The new version is available from the project page: AeroSQL. Here is the change log.
In the previous version, icons were not displayed correctly: the positioning inside menu items and tab sheets didn’t look good (especially in Internet Explorer). I’ve switched back to using separate images as icons instead of a big sprite image file until I’ll have a solution to this issue.
I also decided to remove the grid
autoFit feature (auto expand/contract the size of the columns to fit the grid width and prevent horizontal scrolling).
autoFit doesn’t work well in IE (columns are shifted to the left and disappear when selecting a cell). Moreover,
autoFit adds an additional overhead to recompute column widths when resizing the panel.
A loading indicator was added to give a visual feedback about the initial loading phase.